Friday, March 19, 2010

Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finished transferring most of the posts from my old baking blog which were on Xanga. So feel free to check those out. I also wanted to let all of you know that I do have a page on facebook (check out my facebook badge on the right-hand column), so go ahead and please become a fan. =) Other than that, I hope to be updating soon since I have a bunch of recipes I need to put up that I made awhile back and didn't have time to post on. As of right now, I have no idea when I'll get to try something new since I've been pretty busy. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to baking soon.
...O yea, if you haven't already noticed, I gave my blog a brand new look. I love my old layout, but it wasn't working out for me. I hope you all like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment